Published vide Notification No. L.R. 2(246), dated 3rd December, 1949, Published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, dated 3rd December, 1949.
1. - These rules may be called The Industrial Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1949.
2. - The Industrial Tribunal constituted under the Ministry of Labour, Notification No. LR-2 (205), dated the 13th June, 1949, may entrust such cases or matters referred to it as it deems fit to one or more members for enquiry and report.
3. - The report under rule 2shall be submitted to the Chairman of the Tribunal. The Tribunal may withdraw any case or matter referred to one or more members under rule 2 and transfer the same to any other member or members.
4. - The Tribunal shall, after considering the report and making such further enquiry as it deems fit, deliver its award.
5. - For the purpose of making any enquiry under these rules, the member or members, as the case may be, shall have all the powers of the Tribunal under section 11 and the provisions of rules 14 to 21, 24, 30 and 31 shall apply to such enquiry as if the member or members were the Tribunal.
Revolutionising Law Reporting !
Get it Now !
You will Never Need a Law Reporter or Back Volumes