Published vide Notification No. A-9970/12-5-517-72, dated 14th January, 1978, published in the U.P. Gazette, Part 1-Ka, dated 24th January, 1976
[See Section 57 of the Insecticides Act, 1968]
In exercise powers under Section 37 read with Section 15 of the Insecticides Act, 1968 (Act No. 46 of 1968), the Governor is pleased to make the following Rules after consultation with the Central Insecticides Board for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of the Act, after their previous publication with Notification No. A-24-48/12-5-517-72, dated October 5, 1974 as required under sub-section (1) of Section 37 of the said Act:
1. Short title and commencement. - (1) These Rules may be called the Uttar Pradesh Insecticides (Appeal) Rules, 1975.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the date of their publication in the official Gazette.
2. Definition. - In these rules, the word 'section' means a section of the Insecticides Act, 1968 (Act No. 48 of 1968).
3. Appeal. - (1) Every appeal referred to in sub-section (1) of Section 15 shall be preferred to the Director of Agriculture, Uttar Pradesh.
(2) The appeal shall be in writing and shall set out concisely and under distinct heads the grounds on which the appeal is preferred.
(3) Every appeal shall be accompanied by a Treasury challan evidencing the payment of Rs. 10 and a copy of the decision appealed against.
(4) The fee payable for preferring an appeal shall be deposited under the head "105-Krishi 5-Paudh Suraksha Seva Se Praptiyan-Licence Appeal Aadi Shulk".
(5) Every such appeal shall be presented either in person or through an agent duly authorised in writing in this behalf by the appellant or be sent by registered post.
4. Procedure to be followed by the Appellate Authority. - In disposing of appeals under these rules the Appellate Authority shall, as far as may be, follow the same procedure which a Court follows in deciding an appeal from original decree under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (Act No. 5 of 1908).
Revolutionising Law Reporting !
Biggest Law Library in Mobile
Get it Now !
You will Never Need a Law Reporter or Back Volumes