Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Framing of Scheme to the Maths Rules, 1987
Last Updated 28th May, 2019 [ap261]
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 55 read with Section 153 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1987 (Act No. 30 of 1987) the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following rules as the same having been previously published as required by sub-section (1) of Section 153 of the said Act.
1. Short title. - These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Framing of Scheme to the Maths Rules, 1987.
2. When the Commissioner proposes on his own motion to take action under sub-section (1) or sub-section (4) of Section 55 or where an application under sub-section (1) is received by him, he shall give notice of his proposal or of the application, as the case maybe, to the Mathadhipathi and the persons having interest calling upon them to submit any representation they may wish to make before a date to be specified in such notice which shall not be less than two months from the date of its issue.
3. If after consideration of the objection or suggestion if any, received by him, he has reason to believe that a scheme should be settled, modified or cancelled he shall give notice to the Mathadhipathi, persons having interest, of his intention to settle, modify or cancel a scheme of administration for the institutions and call upon them to submit in writing any objections or suggestions they may wish to make before the date specified in such notice for an enquiry.
4. The notice under Rules 2 and 3 shall be sent by registered post to the Mathadhipathi and the persons having interest in the Math. A copy of the notice shall be affixed on the notice board or on the front door of the Maths concerned, on the notice board of the Office of the Regional Joint Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and of the Assistant Commissioner within whose division the institution is situated and on the notice board of the office of the Municipal Council or Village Chavadi concerned. Such affixture shall be deemed to be sufficient intimation to persons having interest in the Math.
Allrepresentations submitted within the time stipulated in the notice by the Mathadhipathi or persons having interest in the Math shall be taken into consideration by the Commissioner in settling modifying or cancelling the scheme.
5. Every order of the Commissioner, settling, modifying or canceling a scheme under sub-sections (1) and (4) of Section 55 of the Act shall be published in the following manner.
(i) by affixture in
(a) notice board or on the front door of the math concerned;
(b) notice boards of the office of the Municipal Councilor Village Chavadi concerned;
(c) notice boards of the offices of the Assistant Commissioner,Deputy Commissioner and Regional Joint Commissioner concerned;
(ii) by affixture in any other conspicuous place in the locality in which the math is situated which may be selected by the Commissioner in his discretion; and
(iii) by publication in the District Gazette in the language the district concerned in the case of a math or specific endowment attached to a math situated in the District, or in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, in the case of a math or specific endowment attached to specific endowments attached to maths situated in more than one district.