Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Trustees T.A. D.A. Rules, 1987
Last Updated 28th May, 2019 [ap265]
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of Section 153 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act,1987 (Act No.30 of 1987) the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following rules relating to T.A. and D.A. of trustees, the same having been previously published as required under sub-section (1) of Section 153 of the said Act.
1. Short title. - These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Trustees T.A. D.A. Rules 1987.
2. The conditions for the payment of Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance to the Trustees of Charitable or Religious Institutions or Endowments, shall unless otherwise provided for in these rules, be the same as those laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Special Pay and Allowance Rules.
3. A trustee shall be entitled to draw, from out of the funds of the institution or the endowment, of which he is a trustee, travelling and other allowances at the rates mentioned in the table below for journeys made by him, in connection with the business of the institutions or endowments;
Explanation. - Mileage is admissible as per rules under the Andhra Pradesh Special Pay and Allowances Rules where there is no public conveyance. Provided that not more than one daily allowance shall be drawn in respect of each period of twenty-four hours of halt at the place where the meeting is held or the work is performed.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained in Rule 3, in the case of Charitable Religious Institution or Endowment with more than one trustee, travelling allowance for journeys made in connection with the inspection of properties of the institution or attending courts, on behalf of the institution or for other matters, the T.A. and allowances shall be admissible to only one of the Trustees tounder take the journey for the purpose mentioned above, as the Commissioner,the Regional Joint Commissioner, the Deputy Commissioner or Assistant Commissioner as the case may be, may decide.
5. If an Executive Officer of a Charitable or Religious Institution or Endowment is appointed as a trustee or a fit person of some other institution, such trustee or fit person shall be entitled to draw, from out of the funds of the institution of which he is trustee or fit person, travelling allowance in accordance with the rules contained in the Andhra Pradesh Special Pay and Allowances Rules.
6. The controlling and countersigning authority in respect of the travelling allowance bills of the trustees shall be as follows:
7. Travelling allowance shall be paid only after its sanction by the controlling and countersigning authority and shall be subject to final check in the audit of accounts of the Charitable and Religious Institutions or Endowments concerned.
8. No claim for travelling allowance shall be admitted, if it is made after six months from the date on which the claim has fallen due from the date of completion of the journey for which the claim relates, provided that the competent authority may authorise the payment.