Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Board Regulations, 2010
Published vide Notification No. G.O.Ms.No. 58, Revenue (CT.II), dated 20.1.2011
Last Updated 2nd September, 2019 [ap387]
G.O.Ms.No. 58. - In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 5 read with Section 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Act, 1996 (Act 11 of 1996), the Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Board after previous approval of the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby make the following regulations for transacting business and other such matters to meet the purposes envisaged under the provision of Section 9 of the said Act.
1. Title Commencement. - (1) These Regulations may be called the Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Board Regulations, 2010.
(2) These Regulations shall come in to force with immediate effect from the date of publication in Official Gazette.
2. Definition. - In these regulations, unless the context other wise requires words and expressions used shall have the same meaning assigned to them in the Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Act, 1996 and Andhra Pradesh Rural and Infrastructure Development Cess Rules, 1996.
3. Conduct of meetings. - (1) The Board shall conduct meetings of the members as and when required provided that at least one meting shall be held in every quarter of the financial year.
(2) For the purpose of the Quorum for the meeting of the Board the presence of a minimum of three members shall be required.
(3) The decisions of the Board in its meetings shall be recorded in the shape of resolutions approved by a majority of the members present.
4. Business of the Board . - The Board shall ordinarily consider the following matters namely: -
(a) oversee the collection of cess and interest by the Commercial Taxes Department and the amount credited to the "Fund";
(b) allocation of the amount at the disposal of the Board for various purposes envisaged under Section 9 of the Act;
(c) Approval of the specific works or projects to be taken up with the amounts allocated under clause (b);
(d) Reviewing and monitoring of the progress of works approved by the Board and utilization of amounts allocated by it, and
(e) Annual Statement of Accounts showing income and expenditure of the Board for the ensuing year shall be submitted to the Government;