Collection of Contribution towards Common Good Fund Rules, 2000
Published vide Notification No. G.O. Ms. No. 530, Revenue (Endowments. I), dated 01.08.2000
Last Updated 28th August, 2019 [ap500]
No. G.O. Ms. No. 530. - In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of Section 153 read with subsection (3) of Section 70 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1987 (Act 30 of 1987), the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the collection of contribution towards Common Good Fund Rules as the same having been previously published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette in G.O.Ms.No.l021. Revenue (Endowments.I) Department, dated the third December, 1997 as required under sub-section (1) of Section 153 of the said Act.
1. Short Title. - These rules may be called the collection of contribution towards Common Good Fund Rules, 2000.
2. Budget Sanction. - The Commissioner, Regional/Joint Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner as the case may be, shall, while forwarding copies of budget sanctions whose annual income exceeds fifty thousand rupees the Secretary and Treasurer of the Common Good Fund Committee, the amount that each such Institution or endowment or Math shall pay to the Common Good Fund under clause (b) of sub-section (2) of Section 57.
3. Demand notice to remit the amount. - After receipt of the particulars mentioned above from the Commissioner, Regional Joint Commissioner or the Deputy Commissioner, the Secretary and Treasurer of the Common Good Fund Committee shall send Demand Notice in the form annexed to these rules to the Executive Officer, the Trustee or the Mathadhipathi, as the case may be, requesting him to remit the amount indicated therein to the Secretary and Treasurer, Common Good Fund Committee. The cheques or drafts shall be remitted within one month of the receipt of intimation by the institutions concerned.
4. Acknowledgement. - The amounts shall be acknowledged under the signature of the Secretary and Treasurer of the Common Good Fund Committee after the cheques or drafts are realised and credited to the said Fund.
5. Responsibility for prompt remittance. - The Regional Joint Commissioner and the Deputy Commissioner concerned shall be personally responsible for the prompt remittance of contribution to the Common Good Fund by the Executive Officer, trustees of the concerned Institution of Endowments.
6. Preparation of Balance sheet. - A demand collection and balance statement shall be prepared in respect of the Institutions or Endowments and Maths for each division and reviewed by the Commissioner every month to watch the progress of collections.
Office of the Commissioner of Endowments, Hyderabad.
Under Section 70 (3) of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act 30 of 1987.
Demand Notice For Payment Of Contribution To The Common Good Fund