Hyderabad and Secunderabad (Public Place of halt/Place of Public Entertainment/Amusement)- Rules, 2005
Published vide Notification No. G.O.Ms.No. 129, Home (Leg. II), dated 2.7.2005
Last Updated 12th September, 2019 [ap584]
(a) 'Act' means 'Hyderabad City Police Act 1348 Fasli'
(b) 'Government' means The Government of Andhra Pradesh'
(c) 'Licensing Authority' means the Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad City.
(d) 'Public Place of Halt' means the place of half of public where liquor, toddy and other intoxicants, defined in the Excise Act are sold or supplied and includes every public place of halting.3. Licence for running a Public Place of halt/Place of Entertainment/ Amusement. - (1) No person, shall be competent to open or establish any public place of halting in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad without obtaining a licence from the Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad City and without fulfilling the following requirements in the interest of not causing inconvenience, delay, danger or damage to the residents or the persons passing in the vicinity of such place of halt:
(1) No-Objection Certificate from Fire Service Department,
(2) Trade Licence from Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad with regard to use of site for business purpose,
(3) No-Objection Certificate from Chief Medical Officer of Health, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad.
(4) Title/Blue print copy of the site approved by the Town Planner,
(5) Title deed/lease deed or rental deed showing the purpose for which the site is leased and
(6) Excise License in case of Bar and Restaurants.(2) Parking place to be provided in accordance with the regulations under F.A.R (Floor Area Ratio Regulations and Standards of building requirements in Andhra Pradesh) under Parking Head as laid down in G.O.Ms.No. 422 & 423, Municipal Administration, dated 31-07-1998 of Municipal Administration and Urban Development (Ml) Department and further orders issued from time to time by the Government. 4. Appeal. - An appeal against the orders passed by the licencing authority in refusing the licence, shall lie with the Government, whose orders thereon shall be final. 5. Application for Licence. - Every person, or an Organization or a Society whether registered or un-registered shall apply for Licence in such Form as prescribed from time to time by the Licencing Authority.