Legal Aid Committee for Patna High Court
Published vide Bihar Notification No. L. G. 703/75 (Part)-Leg-1501-Resolution, dated the 29th October, 1975, Bihar Gazette, Supplementary, dated 3rd December, 1975 at page 1031
Shri Ram Ratan Singh, Retired Judge, High Court, Patna....President.
Shri Jaya Narayan, M.L.A., Advocate, High Court, Patna...Executive Chairman
(1) President, Bihar State Bar Council.
(2) Shri Tarakant Jha, Government Advocate, High Court, Patna.
(3) Shri Ram Jatan Singh, Advocate, Ex-Public Prosecutor, Patna.
(4) Shri Braj Kishore Prasad, Advocate, Patna.
(5) Shri Daman Kant Jna, Advocate, Patna.
(6) Shri Mahabir Choudhary, Advocate, Patna.
(7) Shri Seeta Sharan, Advocate, High Court, Patna.
(8) Smt. Sudharani Jaiswal, Advocate, High Court, Patna.
(9) Shri R. B. Bhagat, Advocate, High Court, Patna-Honorary Secretary.2. The object of the Legal Aid Committee for Patna High Court will be to run Legal Aid Committee at Patna and Ranchi in respect of appeal, revision and writ matters, etc., arising in the High Court at Patna and in Ranchi Bench. The Legal Aid Centres for the High Court at Patna and Ranchi shall be run in accordance with the guidelines and policy laid down by the State Government from time to time. 3. The office of the Legal Aid Committee of the Patna High Court may be located in the Law Chamber of the Executive Chairman till such times an independent office is feasible.