Bihar Framing of Articles of Charge against Government Servants Regulations, 2011
Published vide Notification No. 3/M-114/2010-322, dated 31st January, 2011
Last Updated 26th December, 2019 [bh606]
No. 3/M-114/2010-322. - In exercise of powers conferred under Rule 31 of the Bihar Government Servants (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 2005 (as amended from time to time), the Government of Bihar makes the following Regulations -
1. Short title, extent and commencement. - (1) These Regulations may be called as the Bihar Framing of Articles of Charge against Government Servants Regulations, 2011.
(2) It shall extend to the whole of the State of Bihar.
(3) It shall come into force immediately.
2. Framing of Articles of Charge. - There shall be a proforma to draw up or to cause to be drawn up a definite and distinct articles of charge under sub-rule (3) of Rule 17 of the Bihar Government Servants (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 2005 (as amended from time to time).
3. Proforma of Articles of Charge. - The Articles of Charge shall be framed in a proforma, which shall be called as Proforma 'A' and shall be in accordance with the enclosed Appendix 'A'.
4. Drafting of Articles of Charge. - (1) Each charge/imputation shall be precise but specific and separately numbered in form of statement of relevant facts. It shall be necessary to mention the date, occasion and nature of the misconduct or misbehaviour in the statement.
(2) It shall be essential to enclose a list of such documents and a list of such evidences, by whom the Articles of Charge are proposed to be sustained.
[See Rule 17(3) and Regulation 3]