Chhattisgarh Nursing Course Entrance Rules, 2011
Published vide Notification No. F-21-7/2008/Nine/55, dated 27th April, 2011
Last Updated 10th October, 2019 [cg189]
1. "State Government" means Chhattisgarh Government.
2. "Class" Class means anyone of these four classes i.e. - 'Scheduled Caste', 'Scheduled Tribe', 'Other Backward Class' (except Creamy layer) and unreserved'.
3. "Cadre" means woman, Ex-Serviceman (Defense Personnel), freedom fighter and Physically Handicapped.
4. "Without Cadre" means who does not belong to any cadre.
5. "Entrance Examination" means a competitive examination held under these rules for the admission in Nursing Course of Chhattisgarh State.
6. "Director" means the Director, Medical Education, Chhattisgarh.
7. "College" means Nursing College situated in Chhattisgarh under State Government which has been recognized from the council for the year of Entrance Examination and permitted for the admission.
8. "School" School means General Nursing School situated in the State of Chhattisgarh which has been recognized from the council for the year of entrance examination and permitted for the admission.
9. "University" University means Chhattisgarh AYUSH and Health Science University.
10. "Government Gram-in-Aid recipient Private Nursing College" means such Private Nursing College who has obtained any sorts of assistance from the State Government as economic assistance or right of utility of movable property, immovable property. Government Hospital or other government property.
11. "Minority Institution" Minority Institution means the institution conducted in the State by religious or linguistic minorities under Article 30 of the Constitution and given recognition under such conditions or notified which is prescribed by State Government.
12. "Physical Handicapped" means such person who falls under the category of physically handicapped under the definition of Section 2(i) of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) and which is recognized by State Medical Board.
13. "Board" means Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
14. "Bonafide Resident" means such candidate who is a bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh State as per the orders issued time to time by Chhattisgarh State and is the possessor of Bonafide Resident Certificate issued by Competent Authority of State Government.
15. "Non-bonafide Resident" means a candidate who is a resident of any State or Union Territory other than Chhattisgarh State and is a possessor of bonafide resident certificate issued by Competent Authority of the concerned government.
16. "Council" means Nursing Council of India for Nursing Course.
17. "Commissioner" means Commissioner, Health and Family Welfare, Department of C.G..
18. "In-Service Candidate" means Multipurpose Health Worker Female (A.N.M.) or Staff Nurse working and posted as regular in the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare of Chhattisgarh State.
19. "Course" means the course of Nursing G.N.M./B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.Sc. (Post Basic Nursing)/M.Sc. (Nursing).
20. "Rural Health Institution" means Government Health organization classified as "Hard", "Very Hard" or "Inaccessible" as per the classification made in Chhattisgarh Rural Medical Core as notified by Chhattisgarh.3. General. - (1) The Entrance Examination, Allotment, Admission in the Degree/Diploma Course of Nursing shall be governed and regulated by Rules and Regulations of Nursing Council of India/University Govt, of India/State Govt. Autonomous Society of College in force at that time. (2) The Course shall be full time duration as prescribed by Nursing Council of India/University Govt, of India/State Govt, from the date of admission into Nursing Course. The Students shall not be permitted to do any part-time private business or any other business during the period of entire study. (3) The Candidates are required to furnish and submit collect information. The candidates are advised that they should read the rules thoroughly before filling the application form and should furnish and fill correct information and should enclose the documents as necessary, failing which the applicant shall not be entitled for Entrance Examination, Allotment and Admission etc. (4) At the time of allotment of scat or while scrutinizing the documents or anytime before or after his admission if it is detected that the candidate has concealed/hidden any concerned facts while filling-up the application form and/or furnished wrong informations then his admission shall be cancelled by Competent Authority anytime during his study under the rules as prescribed presently. (5) Each candidate is found to comply the Rules and Regulations of Government, University and College. (6) All the directions issued time to time by Government for the concerned college shall be applicable. (7) In-service applicants, whose application have been forwarded by forwarding authority, shall be treated as on duty for appearing in examination and counseling and they shall be entitled for claiming T.A. and D.A. from their parent department. 4. Eligibility. - Only those candidates shall be eligible to apply for Entrance Examination.
(1) Who is a citizen of India.
(2) Who is a bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh or non-bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh.
(3) Age Limit: -
1. Minimum Age - Those candidates shall be eligible for admission who have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31 December of the year of Examination.
2. Maximum Age - Those candidates shall be eligible for admission who have not completed the age of 25 years as on 31 December of the year of examination.
3. The maximum age limit is prescribed as 40 years for in-service candidates.
1. Under these rules, the minimum age for admission is prescribed as 17 years and maximum age as 25 years to that concern. The maximum age limit for in-service candidates is prescribed as 40 years.
2. The Candidates belonging to ST, SC and OBC shall be given relaxation of 5 years in their age limit as per Rule.
3. The date of birth endorsed in the mark sheet of Xth or XIIth standard under 10 + 2 system or in the birth certificate only shall be valid.
(4) The admission may be given only into private colleges on the basis of merit list after invitation to all the candidates of bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh and on the basis of merit list to the candidates of non-bonafied resident.
(5) Minimum education qualification for the admission into nursing courses : -
(i) Minimum qualification for the courses conducted by Directorate of Health Services : -
General Nursing and Midwifery
10+2 Class passed with aggregate of 40%
3 and 1/2 Year
The selection for admission shall be made on the
basis of merit of Class XII.
B.Sc. (Post Basic regular)
GNM Course pass
It shall be carried out on the basis of merit of GNM course.
(ii) Minimum qualification for the courses conducted by Directorate of Education : -
10+2 Class passed with 45% aggregate in PCBE
B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing with minimum of 55% Aggregate marks
One Year of experience after basic B.Sc. or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
One year of Clinical experience
Eligibility for In-Service Candidates. - Notwithstanding the eligibility conditions laid down in the Rule 4 (1) to 4 (5).
1. Only those in service candidates shall be eligible for the admission who have rendered the service of minimum 3 years as regular employee as on 30 April of Examination year.
2. Those in-service candidates shall not be eligible for admission is pending or who has been suspended or against whom any departmental enquiry is pending or against whom any penal action has been taken.
3. If any in-service candidate has been given admission into any course in prior then shall not be eligible for admission in subsequent years.(6) Category wise marks obtained in Entrance Examination. - There is no provision of any minimum qualifying marks these examinations Board or institution recognized by State Government shall prepare merit list category wise according to the number of prescribed seats on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Entrance Examination. (7) Minority Institution may prescribe other qualifying criteria apart from the qualifications laid down in rule 4 (1) to 4 (6) for the admission has to furnish written intimation with regard to such additional qualifications mandatorily by 30 April of the year of examination and the counseling shall be conducted jointly by Institution and Director. (8) Notwithstanding of any provisions of this rule, if anytime it is found that the admission of the candidate is the violation of provision of these rules then the admission of such candidate can be cancelled by Director. 5. Determination and Reservation of Seats of all the Courses. - The Determination of Seats shall be as under : -
1. The seats of all the courses of all Government/Government grant-in-aid non-recipient private nursing college shall be filled private nursing of the result of General Entrance Examination held under these Rules.
2. Category-wise/Class-wise admission shall be given on the basis of merit only to bonafide resident. Courses of Government Institutions. In case of non-availability of eligible and willing bonafide resident candidates for admission in non govt. institution, i.e. after having called upon the entire eligible bonafide resident candidates, the admission shall be given only under unreserved category in the vacant seats of college on the basis of merit of non-bonafide resident.
3. In the Nursing Courses of GNM./B.Sc. (Post Basic) of Government Institutions 20 percent seats are reserved for in-service candidates in Government institutions of the State.
4. In Post-graduate degree and diploma courses of Nursing 50 percent seats of Government institutions of the State are reserved for in-service candidates.
5. Only women candidates shall be given admission in all the seats of Government Nursing College and in the seats of Government quota of private colleges.
6. A minimum of 80 percent seats out of entire management quota seats of Private Nursing College shall be reserved for women (Maximum 20 percent seats are for men).
7. 15 percent seats for SC category, 21 percent seats for ST category and 14 percent seats for OBC (excluding creamy layer) of the State are institution-wise reserved out of the seats of Government quota of Government and Private Nursing College, to be filled through entrance examination.
8. All the candidates claiming to be the candidate of SC/ST/OBC category have to submit original caste certificate duly verified by caste certificate verification committee constituted by State Government as per Order No. 0-13/2006/1-3, dated 26 September 2007 issued by General Administration Department, Chhattisgarh Government at the time of Counselling.
9. In all the categories of seats to be filled by entrance examination, the reservation of 3 percent for defence personnel cadre, 3 percent for physically handicapped cadre and 30 percent for women cadre shall be horizontal and category-wise under -
(The guideline principles regarding vertical and horizontal reservation as per the instructions issued time to time by State Governments and the decision passed in Case No. 4714/2005 by Hon. High Court Bilaspur shall be complied).
10. In case of failure of submission of valid certificate issued by State Medical Board at the time of scrutiny prior to the allotment at the time of counselling by the candidate claiming admission against any seat reserved for physically handicapped person, the candidate shall be treated ineligible for admission to the seat reserved for physically handicapped person.Explanation. - (1) The benefit of reservation in defence personnel cadre shall be available only to the son/daughter of defence personnel. Explanation. - (2) The seats are reserved in sainik (Soldier) category for Ex-serviceman having served as defence personnel, working defence who has expired during service or who has become handicapped permanently during service the candidates claiming for admission under this cadre have to submit a certificate in this context that he/she is a son/daughter of Ex-serviceman habilitated in Chhattisgarh. Ex-servicemen means to such person who fall under the definition of Ex-serviceman issued by Ministry of Defence, Govt, of India. The candidate claiming the admission being son/daughter of Ex-serviceman has to submit a certificate regarding his/her Father's/Mother's being Ex-serviceman and a certificate regarding habilitation in Chhattisgarh of his/her Father/Mother having obtained it from District Sainik Welfare Officer of the concerned district (earlier designated as Secretary, District Solider Board).
OrHe/she is son/daughter of such defence personnel posted in Chhattisgarh or outside who is bona fide of Chhattisgarh. Such Candidate has to deposit/submit a certificate in the prescribed format regarding his/her parents being bona fide resident of Chhattisgarh.
OrHe/she is the son/daughter of defence personnel posted in Chhattisgarh as on 1st January of the year of examination or until its prior date.
Note. - In case of any dispute or doubt regarding the eligibility of any candidate under sainik (Solider) cadre, the decision given by Director Sainik Welfare, Chhattisgarh shall be final.Explanation. - (3) The benefit of reservation under freedom fighter cadre shall only be available to son/daughter and to grandson/grand daughter (in case related to grand father-grand mother) of freedom fighter. (In the context of petition No. 3174 of 2004. Dr. Ghanaram v. Chhattisgarh Government and others of Hon. High Court, Bilaspur). Explanation. - (4). Freedom fighter means to such person whose name is registered in the list of freedom fighter kept in the Collectorate of any District of Chhattisgarh. Only those candidate shall be eligible under this t cadre who is the bona fide resident of Chhattisgarh.
OrFreedom Fighter means also to such person whose name is registered in the list of freedom fighter kept in tho Collectorate of any district of undivided Madhya Pradesh (even though how it falls under the district of existing Madhya Pradesh). But the benefit of reservation under this cadre shall be given to Government servant of Chhattisgarh Government, his/her son and daughter, the name of whose father/mother or grand father/grand mother is registered in the list of freedom fighter of any district of undivided Madhya Pradesh (irrespective of the district of existing Madhya Pradesh presently). Explanation. - (5) The candidate apply for admission in the cadre of freedom fighter has to submit a certificate in prescribed format from the Collectorate of the concerned district. The only valid certificate for candidate's belonging to this cadre is the certificate given only by Collector or the officer duly competed by him. Explanation. - (6) There is 3 percent reservation in each cadre for physically handicapped persons. This is a horizontal reservation. This shall be applicable as per the regulations of Medical Council of India (M.C.I):
1. First of all, seats will be filled up from the candidates with locomotors, disability of lower limbs between 50% and 70%. In case of non-availability of lower limbs between 50% and 70%. then such unfilled seats shall be filled up by persons with locomotors disability of lower limbs between 40% and 50%.
2. The following disabilities are not eligible as per the norms of M.C.I. : -
(i) Upper Limb Handicapped.
(ii) Visual Handicapped.
(iii) Hearing Handicapped.
(iv) Lower Limb more then 70%6. Selection Procedure. - (1) The admission into G.N.M. course shall be made on the basis of merit order of the marks of XII class
(a) Physics, Chemistry, Biology
(b) Physics, Chemistry, Maths
(c) Other(2) General Entrance Examination shall be held by Board or Institution authorized by State Govt, for the selection for admission in B.Sc. Nursing. (3) General Entrance Examination shall be conducted by Board or Institution authorized by State Government for the selection for admission into M.Sc. Nursing. 7. Examination. - (1) The examination for B.Sc. shall be conducted in English and Hindi medium. The candidate shall have to opt for any one of the above mentioned medium while filling up the application form. (2) Entrance Examination. - (1) There shall be only one question paper for the admission in entrance examination.
(2) Theme shall be one question paper for M.Sc. Nursing.(3) Time : The time duration of examination for the question paper shall be 2 hours and 15 Minutes, out of which first 15 minutes duration is prescribed for filling up the entries in front page of answer sheets. The remaining 2 hours duration is prescribed for solving the question paper. 8. Declaration of Result. - (1) Board or Institution authorized by State Government will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and having prepared the merit list declared the result. The allotment of course and seat in the college to eligible candidate shall be made through counseling on the basis of merit and option. (2) Merit List. -
1. On the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination, separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates of bona fide resident and the candidates of non-bonafide resident.
2. The declaration of merit list category wise (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled) Tribe/Other Backward Class) for in-service candidates shall be made separately by Board/ Institution authorized by State Govt.
3. Integrated merit list will be prepared for bona fide resident candidates for all categories and separate category-wise (SC, ST & OBC) merit list shall be prepared, wherein Roll No., Name, Category, Class, Marks obtained in each subject and total marks obtained in entrance examination shall be endured.
4. Merit list of the candidates obtained equal Marks. - A candidate having more Marks shall only be paced higher in the merit list for admission.(3) Final merit list of In-service candidates. - (1) In-service candidates eligible for admission as per rule and declared successful by Board or Institution authorized by State Government in the examination will be considered for final merit list by adding the marks calculated on the following basis Subject to a maximum of 50 marks additional marks will be given by Commissioner/ Director Medical Education to the candidates for the services rendered by them in rural Health Institution for a maximum period of 5 years. The State Government has classified Health Institutions in the State as "Difficult" the CRMC Scheme vide its Order No. F 1-143/08/17/one dated 23rd February, 2011. No additional marks will be allotted for service rendered in health institution not classified as difficult, most difficult or inaccessible. Additional marks will be allocated on following basis: -
Classification of Health Institution as per CRMC
Marks per Year of service rendered (Subject to Maximum of 5 Years)
Note. - For the purpose of this Rule any part-years as on 30th April of the year of admission will be counted as full year.Under these rules, the period of service of candidate for which the candidate, while posted in rural area, was on unauthorized absence from duty or any dies non period or any period of leave without pay or any period on training exceeding 3 months, attachment in urban will not be counted for the purpose of calculation of marks for weightage of rural service. Commissioner/Director Medical Education will forward the list of additional marks awarded to each successful in-service candidate to the Director. The final merit list of in-service candidates will be prepared by Director on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the examination (equivalent to 200 marks) and marks secured for weightage of rural area service (equivalent to maximum of 50 marks), thus a total of 250 marks. In case of two on more candidates obtaining equal marks, then their inter-se merit will be decided as per procedure described in rule 8 (2) (4). The final merit so prepared will only be used for the purpose of allocation of seats reserved for in-service candidates to the in-service candidates. Such a list will not create any right of an in-service candidate for admission to a seat not reserved for in-service candidates. The Counseling of in in-service candidate will be carried out be by the Directorate of Medical Education. (2) Returning to Parent Department after the completion of Course. - The candidate has to return to his/her parent department after the completion of tenure prescribed for the course by Nursing Council of India irrespective of their status of the result of their examination i.e. whether they have passed or not. No extension to continue the studies shall be granted under any circumstances Study leave for course duration to such in-service candidate who has been selected under these rules and obtained admission in the course, shall be sanctioned by Commissioner Health Services. 9. Scrutiny and Counseling. - (1) The proceeding of admission through counseling for all the seats of all the Government/Private Nursing College fall under medical education department on the basis of merit list of Board of professional examination/institute authorized by State Government shall be executed by Director. (2) The allotment shall be done for only those seats of nursing college of private sector during counseling, who has been granted permission for this year from Govt, of India/State Government and has obtained affiliation/continuance from the concerned University. (3) The counseling Committee shall consist of Director, Medical Education CG or his representative duty authorized by him, principal Govt./Non-Govt. Private Nursing College and representative of C.G. professional examination Board as member. The candidate or his/her representative has to present personally before the committee. (4) All candidates have to comply the orders given by Chairman of the counseling committee else candidate shall be declared unfit for the said counseling. (5) The successful candidates shall be called upon for the counselling on their own expense by Director or the representative nominated by Director Health Service through advertising in leading newspapers or through registered post or through other prevailing medias. On receiving no information on personal appearance in the office of the Director and the Director shall not be responsible for non-receipt of any such notice or information. (6) The Director shall call upon a minimum of three successful candidates for one seat in category wise proportion on their own cost. (7) In case any candidate is unable to appear per scrutiny and counseling then he/she can send his/her authorized representative with an authorized letter in prescribed format. (8) At the time of counseling, the counseling fee for unreserved and other backward class candidates shall be Rs. 500/- and Rs. 300/- for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates payable either in cash or through bank draft payable to Director, Medical Education, Raipur Chhattisgarh. (9) Except the candidate/representative no other person shall be given entry into waiting/scrutiny ball counseling room. (10) The scrutiny of candidates called upon for counseling on prescribed date shall be from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on the date of counseling and the counseling shall commence from 3.00 p.m. onwards on the basis or merit. Only those candidates shall be eligible for counseling who have been scrutinized and have been found eligible in scrutiny for admission.
Note. - The counseling of those candidates, who report late on the date of counseling, i.e. after 1.00 p.m. and before 5.30 p.m., shall be carried out after the completion of counseling of candidates being present on the day and in time.(11) In case of failure to report on prescribed date, the candidate shall be deprived of his/her right of admission on set in any of the subsequent counseling and no further chance shall be given to the candidate. (12) All the successful candidates or his/her representative have to be present in person at the time of scrutiny. The candidate has to bring his/her original certificates along with its attested copy of requisite certificates at the time of scrutiny. He/she will not be eligible to take part in scrutiny and counseling in absence of original certificates. (13) The candidates have to bring the mark sheet of entrance examination positively. The candidates shall be asked to sit in the waiting hall only after having reviewed in their mark sheet. The candidates in the group of 10 shall be called upon into scrutiny shall where their original certificate will be checked in, so that their eligibility can be confirmed. (14) The following documents are mandatory for scrutiny and counseling to be carried out on prescribed date and time.
1. Mark sheet of 10+2 (Xth & XIIth)
2. Original mark sheet of Entrance Exam.
3. Bona fide resident certificate (of C.G. or other State)
4. Caste certificate (As per Rule 5 (4))
5. Physically Handicapped certificate (As per Rule 5 (6))
6. Freedom Fighter Certificate.
7. Certificate of District Sainik Board for Sainik (Soldier) Cadre.
8. Call letter of Director (if any)
9. Demand draft of counseling fee.(15) The allotment of seats to the candidates shall be made on the basis of their option on the basis of merit on finding them suitable in scrutiny. (16) The selected candidates shall be informed about college at the time of counseling. He/she will have only one option to choose a seat of one college and he/she will be given admission to the selected college and seat. (17) The candidate is bound to accept any one seat out of the option of seats available at the time of his/her counseling. If the candidate does not accept any seat at first instance being present in person then he/she will be deprived of his/her right of admission on seat in any subsequent counseling. (18) Counseling shall be conducted in the following order/sequence : -
1. Unreserved category
2. Scheduled Tribe
3. Scheduled Caste
4. Other Backward Class(19) A candidate of any reserved category, whose name is also included in merit list, in case of not selecting the seat by him/her at the time of counseling of unreserved category, he/she to submit a declaration to participation counseling under reserved category. Such candidate has to opt a seat out of the seats of college available at the time of counseling of reserved category but in case of opting a seat of unreserved category, he/she shall not have eligibility to opt a seat under reserved category. In case of being absent at the time of counseling of unreserved category, submission of such declaration is not necessary. (20) Conversion of seats in case of non-availability of eligible candidate in any cadre or category : -
1. In case of non-availability of candidate eligible for admission in sainik (soldier), Freedom fighter, physically handicapped and woman cadre under any category, the vacant seat will be converted into "without cadre" of same category.
2. After the completion of seats reserved for the candidates of sainik, freedom fighter, Physically handicapped and woman cadre, the eligible candidates of available cadre shall be placed at proper SI. No. of without cadre on the basis of merit of their own category.
3. In case of non-availability of candidates eligible in the limit of reservation for the in-service candidates in any category the vacant seats will be converted into open seats of the same category.
4. In case of non-availability of male candidates in the seat of all the colleges such seats will be converted into woman candidate.
5. In case of non-availability of candidate eligible for admission under any reserved category, the vacant seat will be converted into same cadre and in case of non-availability of eligible candidate of same cadre, the seats of "without cadre" will be converted into other categories as under : -The seat reserved for ST category shall be filled-in by eligible candidates of SC category. Similarly the seat reserved for SC category will be filled-in by eligible candidates of ST category. If no candidate is available in these both categories then the vacant seats will be filled-in by eligible candidates of OBC category. The vacant seats of OBC category shall first be filled by eligible candidates of ST category and in case of non-available of eligible candidate of ST category then these will be filled in by eligible candidates of SC category. In case of non-availability of eligible candidates of all these three categories then the vacant seats will be filled-in by the eligible candidates of unreserved category. (21) If any candidate of merit list is being selected for the allotment for his/her seat in first counseling then he/she will be given a chance to take part in subsequent next counseling. 10. Admission in Colleges/Schools. - (1) Candidates have to take admission in the conserved school/college within prescribed date by fulfilling all the requisite formalities and by depositing prescribed fees. (2) Once a candidate has taken admission in the concerned institute, then he/she may take part in next counseling after having obtained permission from the institution. If candidate gets admission in any other school/college then the difference of amount of fees has to be deposited/shall be refunded, as the case may be. (3) If any candidates sacrifices the seat after the admission and at least 2 days prior to the last date of admission then the balance amount out of the fees amount deposited by candidate shall be refunded to the candidate after the deduction of 10% service not be refundable in the other remaining cases. (4) The candidate has to deposit his/her all requisite original certificates documents at the time of admission into college. (5) In case of absence in institution within prescribed date by any admitted candidate/applicant of any category and class or in case of leaving the institution after taking the admission or due to any other reason if the admission against those vacant seats will be given by re-counseling on the basis of merit. (6) If any bona fide resident candidate on the basis of his/her merit is not willing to take admission in any of the institute available at the time of his/her counseling, then he/she may do so by mentioning in writing. Such candidate will be deprived of his/her right on all the places available at the time of that counseling or any next counseling and he/she will not be given admission in any institution. (7) On the day of last counselling, the list of vacant seats will be pasted on notice board at counseling site by 12.00 p.m. No. counseling for the seats vacant after this scheduled time will be held. (8) The merit list shall be treated as terminated on 30th September of the year of application and the vacant seat shall be lapsed. 11. Bond for admission in nursing course to in-service candidates. - If any in-service candidate gets admission in nursing course under these rules, then he/she will be given admission in the course after submitting the bond as under : - It shall be mandatory for a candidate to serve compulsorily for a period of two years after the completion of the coarse successfully. Otherwise, the recovery of amount of stipend/scholarship etc. spent towards candidate by Government during the course shall be made mandatorily. 12. Cancellation of Admission. - If it is found that any candidate has been succeeded in getting admission in any institute by giving any false/wrong information or by concealing any reasonable facts or it is found anytime after the admission that the candidate has been given admission due to any mistake or error or omission then the admission given to the candidate can be cancelled immediately without any notice during his study period by head of the institution. On any dispute or doubt regarding admission, the decision of Director, Medical Education shall be final and acceptable by all concerned. 13. Medical Fitness. - The selected candidate has to undergo medical examination to prove his/her medical fitness and he/she has to submit a medical fitness certificate given by District Medical Board to this effect. He/she will be given admission only when he/she is medically fit. 14. The fees prescribed time to time by the directions of Chhattisgarh Government shall be payable. 15. Explanation of Rules. - The State Government shall be ultimate and final authority to decide all the policy concerned matters related to the selection of candidates for admission. If any question is raised regarding the explanation of these rules of admission, then the decision of State Government shall be final and binding. 16. Repeal. - All the prior rules in relation to "Chhattisgarh Nursing Graduate Entrance Examination" shall be treated as repealed from the date of enforcement/effect of these rules.