Procedure for the grant of permission for the construction of buildings
Published vide Notification No. 30/3/DP-99, dated 28-3-2000
1. The area of the Plot.
2. The area allowed to be converted by the Dy. Collector.
3. The permissible FAR.
4. FAR proposed for construction.
5. Height of the Building.
6. Number of units allowed and their purpose.
7. Total built up area.
8. The area kept for car parking, open space etc.
9. Set-backs approved North, South, East and West.
10. Area of the existing structure, in case of reconstruction.
11. Access to the proposed construction.
12. Whether any traditional access or footpath are existing.
13. The zone in which the proposed construction falls and any other information which may be relevant.In case the Town Planner fails to communicate its decision within two weeks it will be presumed that the Town Planner has no objection for the grant of permission. 5. The Technical Officer of Public Works Department shall scrutinize the plans and drawings and certify the R. C. C. drawings of the structure, cost of the building within 2 weeks. In case the Technical Officer fails to issue the necessary certificates, it will be presumed that the plans and drawings submitted by the Applicant duly certified by the Architect/Engineer will be taken as correct. 6. The Panchayat on receipt of the report from the Town Planner and the Technical Officer shall place the matter before the meeting of the Panchayat Body and take appropriate decision within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of the report. In case of failure of receipt of the report from the Town Planner and or from the P. W. D., the Panchayat shall also take a decision on the application submitted by the Applicant. In any case, the Panchayat shall communicate its decision within a period of 30 days from the date of receipt of the application by the Panchayat. 7. This order supersedes the Government order of even number dated 21-4-99. 8. This order comes into force with effect from 1st April, 2000.