Haryana Insecticides (Appeal) Rules, 1976
Published vide Haryana Government Agriculture Department Notification No. G.S.R.-159/C.A.46/68/S. 37/76, dated The 29th June, 1976
No. G.S.R.-159/C.A.46/68/S. 37/76. - In exercise of the powers conferred by section 37 of Insecticides Act, 1968 (46 of 1968) and all other powers enabling him in this behalf and with reference to Haryana Government, Agricultural Department notification No. G.S.R. 2/C.A. 46/1968/S. 37/73, dated the 8th January, 1973, the Governor of Haryana, hereby makes the Haryana Insecticides (Appeal) Rules, 1973; namely :-
1. Short title. - These rules may be called the Haryana Insecticides (Appeal) Rules, 1976.
2. Definition. - In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires, "Act" means the Insecticides Act, 1968 (46 of 1968).
3. Appeal. - (1) Any person aggrieved by the decision of the licensing officer under section 13, excepting under the proviso to sub-section (4) thereof, or section 14 of the Act may, within a period of thirty days from the date on which the decision is communicated to him, appeal to the Director of Agriculture, Haryana, Chandigarh.
(2) The appeal shall be in writing and shall set out concisely and under distinct heads the grounds on which the appeal is preferred.
(3) Every appeal shall be accompanied by a treasury challan evidencing the payment of Rs. 10 and a copy of the decision appealed against.
(4) The fee payable for preferring an appeal under the Insecticides Rules, 1971, made by the Central Government under section 36 of the Act, shall be deposited under the head "105-Agriculture-D-Agricultural receipts- Miscellaneous receipts-Income from fees, fines realised under the Insecticides Act, 1968".
(5) Every such appeal shall be presented either in person or through an agent duly authorised in writing in this behalf by the appellant or may be sent by registered post.
4. Procedure to be followed by the appellate authority. - In deciding appeals under this Act, the appellate authority shall follow the same procedure which a court follows in deciding appeals from the decree or order of an original Court under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (5 of 1908).