Haryana Municipal (Regulation of Flying of Kites and Playing of Football Etc.), Bye-laws, 1976
Published vide Haryana Government Notification No. GSR 71/.../76, dated 2.4.76
1. (1) These bye-laws may be called the Haryana Municipal (Regulation of Flying of Kites and Playing of Football etc.) Bye-laws, 1976.
(2) They shall apply to all the municipalities.
2. No person shall fly kites by means of wire, thread or strings treated with powered glass.
3. No person shall, in the vicinity of electric, telegraph or telephone wires or poles, fly kites, or play football or any other game which is likely to cause damage to such wires or poles or to the fittings to which they may be attached.
4. No person shall fly kites from house tops which are not enclosed by walls or from mumties walls or stairs.
5. No person, except an employee of the concerned department, on duty, authorised to do so, shall in any circumstances, climb any pole or bracket carrying an electric, telegraph or telephone wire or bring any stick pole hook or other implements in contact with an electric, telegraph or telephone wire, pole, brackets or other things.
6. Any person who commits a breach or abets the breach of these bye-laws shall on conviction by a magistrate be punishable with a fine which shall not be less than twenty-five rupees, and more than two hundred rupees, and when the breach is continuing breach, with a further fine of ten rupees for every day after the first during which the breach continues.
7. All bye-laws relating to the regulation of flying of kites and playing of football etc., in force in the municipalities immediately before the commencement of these bye-laws shall stand repealed :
Provided that any order made or action taken under the bye-laws so repealed shall be deemed to have been made or taken under the corresponding provisions of these bye-laws.