The Haryana Municipal Erection and Setting up of Boundary Marks Rules, 1976
Published vide Haryana Government Gazette Legislative Supplement Part 3 dated 27.7.76 P. 1091
1. These rules may be called the Haryana Municipal Erection and Setting up of Boundary Marks Rules, 1976.
(2) They shall apply to all the Municipalities.
2. Every committee shall, from time to time, erect or set up substantial boundary marks (hereinafter called the boundary pillars) clearly defining the limits of the municipality subject to its authority.
3. The boundary pillars erected or set up shall not be less than 91.44 cms. high from the ground level and 45.72 cms. x 45.72 cms, in length and breadth.
4. The committee shall within a year of the alteration of the limits of the municipality, re-erect and set up the boundary pillars as laid down in rule 2.
5. All rules relating to municipal boundary pillars in force in the municipalities immediately before the commencement of these rules shall stand repealed:
Provided that any order made or action taken under the rules so repealed shall be deemed to have been made or taken under the corresponding provisions of these rules.