The M.P. Anivarya Seva Nivritti Ayu Niyam, 1967
Published vide Notification No. M.P, Rajpatra Asadharan, dated 10th October, 1967
1. (1) These rules may be called The Madhya Pradesh Anivarya Seva Nivritti Ayu Niyam 1967.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the 15th of December, 1967.
2. (1) The age of compulsory retirement of Government servants other than Class IV Government servants shall be 55 years.
(2) The date of compulsory retirement of Class IV Government servants shall be 60 years.
3. Those Government servants who have already attained the age of 55 years on the date mentioned in sub-rule (2) of Rule 1 and are in service or the said date shall, as from the said date, be entitled to such leave as may be due for a period not exceeding 120 days and shall stand retired on the date next following the date of completion of such leave :
Provided that the duration of such leave shall, in no case, extend beyond the date of attainment of the age of 58 years.
4. A Government servant may be given extension of service beyond the age of 55 years subject of his physical fitness and outstanding quality of his work, but not ordinarily beyond the age of 58 years.
5. The Madhya Pradesh (Age of Compulsory Retirement) Rules, 1965, are hereby repealed.