M.P. Public Trusts (Amendment and Validation) Act, 1964
The M.P. Public Trusts (Amendment and Validation) Act, 1964
M.P. Act No. 17 of 1964
[Dated 21st September, 1964]
Received the assent of the Governor on the 21st September, 1964; assent first published in the "Madhya Pradesh Gazette (Extraordinary)", on the 25th September, 1964.
An Act to amend the Madhya Pradesh Public Trusts Act, 1951 and to validate things done, proceedings and actions taken and orders passed by certain officers under the said Act.
Be it enacted by the Madhya Pradesh Legislature in the Fifteenth Year of the Republic of India as follows :-
1. Short title. - This Act may be called the Madhya Pradesh Public Trusts (Amendment and Validation) Act, 1964.
2. Insertion of new Section 34-A in Act XXX of 1951. - Amendment made in principal Act, hence not reproduced.
3. Section 2 to have retrospective effect. - The principal Act shall be read and construed as if the amendment made by Section 2 had formed part of the principal Act from the commencement thereof.
4. Validation of things done, actions and proceedings taken and orders passed by certain officers under the principal Act. - Notwithstanding anything contained in the principal Act, all things done, proceedings and actions taken and orders passed by the officers whose names and designation are specified in the Schedule below purporting to act as Registrar under the principal Act at any time prior to the 10th July, 1964 shall for all purposes, be deemed to be and to have always been, validly done, taken or passed as if the Registrar of the district to which they were for the time being posted had, at all material times empowered them in this behalf under Section 34-A and the validity of any such thing done, action or proceedings taken or order passed shall not be called into question in any Court of law or before any authority whatsoever, on the ground of defect in the delegation of powers to any such officer.
5. Repeal and Saving. - (1) The Madhya Pradesh Public Trusts (Amendment and Validation) Ordinance, 1964 (No. 6 of 1964), is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, anything done or any action taken under the said Ordinance shall be deemed to have been done or taken under this Act as if this Act were in force on the date on which such thing was done or action was taken.