Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (Annual Report) Rules, 2019
Published vide Notification No. F-3-26/2019/XIII, dated 09.08.2019
Last Updated 24th January, 2020 [mp886]
(a) "Act" means the Electricity Act, 2003 (No. 36 of 2003);
(b) "Commission" means the Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission constituted under sub-section (1) of section 82 of the Act;
(c) "Financial year" means a period of consecutive twelve calendar months ending on the 31st day of March every year;
(d) "Previous financial year" means the financial year immediately preceding the current financial year;
(e) "Schedule" means Schedule appended to these rules.(2) All other words and expressions used in these rules but not defined specifically, but defined in the Act, shall have the same meaning respectively assigned to them in the Act. 3. Preparation of Annual Report. - (1) The Commission shall prepare each year, its annual report containing the summary of its activities carried out during the previous financial year. (2) The Annual Report shall be prepared in the form specified in the Schedule appended to these rules. 4. Submission of Annual Report. - The Annual Report prepared under rule 3 above, shall be forwarded by the Commission to the State Government by 30th November every year. 5. Removal of Difficulty. - If any difficulty arises in giving effect to any provision of these rules, the State Government may, by order make such provision not inconsistent with the provision of the Act and these rules, for removing the difficulty.
(See Rule - 3)
Form of Annual Report of The Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
1. The Composition of the Commission.
2. Executive Summary.
3. Summary of Tariff orders issued during the Financial Year.
4. Highlights of Retail Supply Tariff Orders issued during the Financial Year.
5. Regulations issued during the Financial Year including Amendments / Addendums to existing Regulation.
6. Total number of petition received and disposed off during the Financial Year.
7. Functioning of the Electricity Consumers grievance redressal mechanism during the Financial Year.
8. State Advisory Committee and the dates of meetings thereof.