Orissa Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Repeal) Act, 1992
The Orissa Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Repeal) Act, 1992
Orissa Act No. 33 of 1992
Repealed vide Orissa Gazette Extraordinary No. 1633/3.12.1992-Notification No. 17559-Legislative/3.12.1992.
An Act to repeal the Orissa Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 1970.
Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Orissa in the Forty-third Year of the Republic of India, as follows :
1. Short title and commencement. - (1) This Act may be called the Orissa Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Repeal) Act, 1992.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 16th July, 1992.
2. Repeal of Orissa Act 1 of 1971. - (1) The Orissa Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 1970 (Orissa Act 1 of 1971) is hereby repealed.
(2) On such repeal, no investigation, proceeding or remedy in relation to any right, privilege obligation, liability, penalty, forfeiture or punishment pending under the Act so repealed shall be continued or enforced.
(3) Save as otherwise provided in Sub-section (2), the provisions of Section 5 of the Orissa General Clauses Act 1 of 1937 shall apply to such repeal.
3. Repeal. - The Orissa Lokpal and Lokayuktas (Repeal) Ordinance 8 of 1992 is hereby repealed.