Chandigarh Allotment of Built-up Houses/Flats on Lease-Hold Hire Purchase Basis to the Freedom Fighters Scheme, 1988
Published in Chandigarh Administration Gazette (Extraordinary) dated 20.1.1989 at page 34.
(a) "Allotment" means allotment of built-up houses/flats on Lease hold-Hire Purchase basis by the Chandigarh Housing Board under this scheme.
(b) "Freedom Fighter" means a person who is drawing pension as Freedom Fighter from the Central, Punjab and Haryana Treasuries at Chandigarh through the Deputy Commissioner, Chandigarh or from any Bank in Chandigarh.
(c) "Family" includes the Freedom Fighter and his/her spouse and minor dependent children.2. Under this scheme, the Chandigarh Housing Board shall construct houses for the freedom fighters who are eligible for the allotment of the built-up houses under his scheme. The Chandigarh Housing Board will allot houses to such freedom fighters on Hire Purchase basis on monthly premium to be fixed by the Board, with the approval of the Chandigarh Administration. 3. A freedom fighter shall be eligible to apply for the allotment of a built-up houses of the Chandigarh Housing Board, only if he/she fulfils the following conditions:-
(i) should be a resident of Chandigarh.
(ii) should be drawing pension from either Punjab, Haryana or Central Treasury at Chandigarh,
(iii) should not already own any residential property in his name or in the name of his family members any where in India,
(iv) and should not have been the beneficiary of similar scheme anywhere in India,4. The allottee shall pay hire and lease money in respect of the house/flat allotted to him/her by the Chandigarh Housing Board for each month in which it falls due for a period of 15 years, as may be fixed by the Chandigarh Housing Board under the Board Regulations in addition to their ground rent, as applicable in such cases under the rules. 5. An application accompanied by ten per cent earnest money i.e. Rs..... (as determined by the Chandigarh Housing Board) for the allotment of house/flat shall be made to the competent authority in the form appended to this scheme.
Application for the allot of built-up houses to the freedom fighters in Chandigarh
1. (i) Name of the applicant with age
(ii) Father's name
2. Full residential address of the applicant and since when living in Chandigarh, residence certificate from the Deputy Commissioner in support of it
3. What was the period of your arrest/detention & when ? How may times you were in Jail & where ?
4. (i) source of Income
(ii) Present monthly Income of the applicant
5. What is your age ?
6. Affidavit on non-Judicial Stamp paper worth Rs. 3 duly attested by Magistrate 1st Class stating therein that you do not own any house in the name of your spouse/dependent children anywhere in India.
7. Certificate of Treasury Officer, Central/Punjab/Haryana Treasury, Chandigarh verifying the date from which you are drawing pension as Freedom Fighter regularly.
8. Certified copy of Pension Payment Order showing up to date payment of payment of pension.
9. Photostat copy of the Ration Card in which your name stands incorporated.
10. Are you a voter from Chandigarh and your name exists in the Electoral Roll ? If so, address of your residence with reference to Electoral Roll be given.
(Signature of the Applicant)Dated....
Affidavit(To be submitted on non-judicial stamp papers worth Rs. 3 duly attested by Magistrate) I, .............. son of Shri ............ resident of House No. .......... Sector, ......... Chandigarh, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
(1) That I am a freedom fighter and drawing my freedom fighter pension from (Punjab/Haryana/Central) Treasury Chandigarh, ....vide No......
(2) That I am a bona fide resident of U.T. of Chandigarh.
(3) That I or my wife or any of my dependent children do not own/acquired a residential site/dwelling unit anywhere in India on free-hold or lease-hold or on Hire purchase basis.
(4) That I will use the house allotted to me under the Scheme of freedom fighters for my own/family bona fide purpose.
(5) That I will abide by the terms and conditions as laid down by the Chandigarh Administration from time to time.Chandigarh
Verification :I, the above-named deponent, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare that the above statement of mine is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. There is nothing to conceal in it.