Rajasthan Suspension of Sentence (of Prisoners Surviving in Jail Outside Rajasthan) Rules, 1974
Published vide Notification No. F. 1(14) (1) HB/Gr 2/Karagar/69 August 16, 1975
G.S.R 158 ( Published in Rajasthan Gazette Part 4C, dated 16.10.1975).
GSR 158 (60) - In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 432 of the Code of Criminal procedure, 1973 (Central Act 2 of 1974), the Government of Rajasthan makes the following rules, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement - (1) These rules may be called the Rajasthan Suspension of Sentences (of prisoners serving in Jails outside Rajasthan) Rules, 1975.
(2) They shall come into force at once.
2. Release on parole of a person undergoing a sentence of imprisonment - Where a petition for suspension of the execution of sentence of imprisonment is made by or on behalf of a person sentenced to imprisonment for an offence against any law relating to a matter to which the executive power of the State extend and the person is sentenced of such sentence of imprisonment by the courts in the State of Rajasthan and that person is in jail outside the said State, the execution of the sentence shall be suspended and such person released on parole by the State Government of the State where such person is confined to jail, subject to the conditions specified in rule 4, for such period, not exceeding fifteen days as may be necessary for obtaining the orders of the Government of the State where such person was sentenced. If the State Government of the State in which person is detained in jail, is satisfied that immediate release of such person on parole is rendered necessary by reason of any illness constituting a grave threat to the life of such person or of a parent, wife, husband or child of such person.
3. Procedure for release on parole - The State Government ordering release on parole under rule 2 shall forthwith report the full facts and circumstances of the case while forwarding the petition, to the Government of Rajasthan, who may on consideration of the report and petition make such order as they deem fit.
4. Bond by the person released on parole - A person released on parole under rule 2 shall enter into a bond undertaking to reside during the period of his parole at a place specified therein and not depart there from without the previous permission of the State Government ordering such release and to return to the jail in which he is confidence on the expiry of the period of his parole, and to confirm to such other conditions as the State Government ordering such release may consider necessary.
Industries (Gr.II) Department
Notification No. F.9(i) Ind?2/86. G.S.R. 72, November 10, 1997. - Whereas the draft of Rajasthan Standard of Weights and Measures (Enforcement) Rules 1997, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 72 of the Standard of Weights and Measures (Enforcement) Act, 1985 (Act No. 54 of 1985) was published vide notification No. F.9 (I) Ind/2/86 dated 7-8-97 as required by sub-section (4) of section 72 of the said Act in the Rajasthan Gazette Extraordinary dated 11-8-97 in part 3 (Kha) inviting objections and suggestions from all persons likely to be affected thereby before the expiry of 30 days from the date of which the said notification is published in the Rajasthan Gazette.
And whereas all objections and suggestions received within prescribed person on the said draft rules have been considered.
Now, therefore, in exercise of powers conferred by section 72 of the standards of Weights and Measures (Enforcement) Act, 1985 (Act No. 54 of 1985) the State Government hereby makes the following Rules, namely :-