The Rajasthan Evacuee Interest (Separation) Supplementary Act, 1953
Rajasthan Act No. 15 of 1953
An Act to supplement certain provisions of The Evacuee Interest (Separation) Act, 1951.
Be it enacted by the State Legislature as follows:-
1. Short title, extent and commencement. - (1) This Act may be called the Rajasthan Evacuee Interest (Separation) Supplementary Act, 1953.
(2) It shall extend to the whole of the State of Rajasthan.
(3) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 15th day of December, 1952.
2. Validation of certain provisions of Central Act No. LXIV of 1951. - The Evacuee Interest (Separation) Act, 1951 shall, so far as it relates to any matter enumerated in List II in the Seventh Schedule to the Constitution be as valid in the State of Rajasthan, as if it had been passed by the Legislature of the State.
3. Interpretation. - [x x x]
As amended by
Rajasthan Act No. 27 of 1957