Telangana Language Pandits Grade-II (Regulation of Scale of Pay) Act, 2004
(Act No. 1 of 2005)
Last Updated 6th February, 2020 [tel118]
(1) "Government" means the State Government of [Telangana].
(2) "Language Pandits Grades-II" means the Language Pandits Grade-II working in High Schools and Upper Primary Schools belonging to Government, Local Bodies (Municipalities, Zilla [Praja Parishads] and Mandal Praja Parishads) and Private Management Schools.3. Regulation of pay of Language Pandits Grade-II. - Notwithstanding anything contained in any order of the Government or any Judgment of any Court or Tribunal, the Language Pandits Grade-II shall draw the Scale of Pay attached to the said post even if they possessed or later acquired the qualifications prescribed for the post of Language Pandits Grade-I. 4. Abatement of claims. - Notwithstanding any Government Order, Judgment, decree or order of any Court or Tribunal, the claims of Language Pandits Grade-II for allowing the pay scale of Language Pandits Grade-I shall stand extinguished from the date of commencement of this Act and accordingly,-
(1) The orders issued by the Government allowing to the Language Pandits Grade-II the Scale of Pay attached to Grade-I Post for possessing requisite qualification prescribed for the post of Language Pandits Grade-I shall stand cancelled.
(2) No suit or other proceedings shall be instituted, maintained or continued in any Court, Tribunal or other Authority by the Language Pandits Grade-II against the Government or any person or Authority whatsoever for fixation of pay in the scale of Language Pandits Grade-I.
(3) No Court shall enforce any decree or order directing the grant of Language Pandits Grade-I scale to Language Pandits Grade-II.5. Power to remove difficulties. - (1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Government may make such order not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act as may appear to them to be necessary or expedient for the purpose of removing the difficulty. (2) Every order made under this section shall, as soon as may be after it is made, be laid before the Legislature of the State. 6. Repeal of Ordinance 5 of 2004. - The Andhra Pradesh Language Pandits Grade-II (Regulation of Scale of Pay) Ordinance, 2004 is hereby repealed.